I'm having a Bachelor in Computer Science and be working in this field since over ten years. Through all of the years I'm functioning well working in a team as well as working self-reliant. I'm able to manage my time and switch between tasks, divide and prioritize them, and get them done in time.
Since 2014 I'm working on my traditional fine art background initialized, encouraged and mentored by Hraefn Wulfson. This year, 2018, I finally started to close the gap between my passion for arts and my professional life throw myself into digital arts. Through online classes at the CGMA and other sources I'm gathering information, advises, and knowledge about tools, techniques, and more to catch up the last years.
Tools: PC, 27'' monitor, Wacom Citiq Pro 16'' Touch
Software: Adobe Photoshop CC 2018, ZBrush 2018, Maya 2018
Classes and workshops
- Dynamic Sketching I by Dzu Nguyen/Peter Han, CGMA (2018)
- Dynamic Sketching II by Peter Han, CGMA (2018) - in progress
- Intro To Maya CGMA by David Mooy, CGMA (2018)
- ZBrush for Concept & Iteration by Michael Pavlovich, CGMA (2018) - in progress
- Hyperrealistic Drawing Workshop by Emanuele Dascanio (2017)
- Figurative Drawing/Drawing With Force Mentorship by Michael Mattesi (2018)
- Portraiture Painting Workshop by Cesar Santos (2018)
- Schoolism Workshop Berlin (2018)
- Industry Workshop V London (2018)
- IAMAG Paris (2019) - upcoming